MBBS- ONE POST TO RULE THEM ALL!

 Hi folks

Just finishes my neet pg and got a rank of 509!

I'm incredibly grateful and happy- particularly because the pg exams were a big source of worry for me (I think even in first year- I've kind of always been a worrier -ha ha)

So here is what worked for me-

Aravind arora for anat- just know the nitty gritties

Biochem and physio- boards and beyond lectures- gold!

Patho- vandana puri maams book, Robbins for images, ramdas nayak

Pharm- sharma and sharma, kdt for classification only

FM- narayan reddy synopsis more than enough 

Micro- apurba shastry - gold!

Psm- park + vivek jain

Ent- dhingra

Ophthal- Utsav bansal- soch -gold!

Medicine- Davidson + george Matthew's

Surgery- bailey and love

Paediatrics- suraj gupte(wow for general peds)+ ghai

OBG-obs-JB sharma, gynae-shaws

Orthopedics- alok Sud-has some mistakes tho bit not altogether bad

SARP- Aravind arora

Practicals- case series books always more helpful

Additional resources- Boards and beyond lectures,  First Aid  - both step 1 and 2, Uworld qbank, Marrow qbank



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USMLE timeline

Trapped